Christmas Mini Sessions - What to Wear?
Use the color palette in the image below to choose your outfits, and use our tips to find your perfect outfit for the mini session!
- As a family, try to avoid wearing the exact same colors. You don't want to blend together in the photos.
- Try to stick to solid colors when possible, they photograph best!
- Use different textures if you'd like. Lace, fur, silk, sequence! As long as it is a solid color or very light print, it will photograph well.
- Keep it simple on jewelry.
- Avoid busy patterns, prints, wording or logos. They will take all of the attention in your photo.